I receive my order today and i am very happy, the color and the quality is great .I bought this fabric to make curtains in my living room.
Great quality fabric, easy to work with, and the colors are very true to photo! Made the trip to Best Fabric Store and love the selections and friendly staff! Will definitely shop there again! 6.26.2020
I am making drapes for my kitchen with this fabric. The turquoise and cream work so well with my dark teal walls and light table, chair, and cabinets. So glad I found it here! 6.23.2020
Beautiful fabric. Love the green color on this print. Very nice quality material. 6.23.2020
This product is so beautiful. It makes me think I am in Colonial Williamsburg R. Charlton's Coffeehouse. The colors are authentic and 'antique' looking. Brown is chocolate and the offwhite is an antique-ivory (not off white/not greyish). It is 100% linen with the authentic relaxed, soft feel. Easy to work with-it didn't wrinkle as soon as I ironed it like other linen fabrics. The customer service at Best Fabric is the best! They are so helpful, kind, and friendly. 6.22.2020
I ordered the PPLB and wasn’t expecting to be so thrilled!! I was “ok with receiving 2 1/2” squares or strips” is what I said in my message because I’m working on different quilts and also covers for appliances. I checked out most of the fabrics on the site and there are some very nice, some very cool, some very odd, some very scary and some very ummmm “not me” shall we say types of fabrics.
So I figured I had a 20% chance of getting something I would love and a 60% chance I’d get something ok and a 20% chance I’d have to burn something (LOL) or strategically place it on a pillow or in a quilt.
Well......someone in the warehouse entered my brain because I got like 6 pieces and I LOVE LOVE LOVE 5 of them and strongly like the 6th one. No burning. No hiding. Absolutely thrilled beyond all expectations.
Best Fabrics ROCKS! 6.22.2020
The colors in this fabric are not as bright and the tulip petal details are not as sharp as the photo of this product, but the actual fabric is more like what watercolors would look like (vs. a digital print). It is a beautiful, soft floral on a white background. I plan to sew art fair tote bags & porch bench pillows. 6.21.2020
The color is red hot, and the thread is very strong. Americana Quilting Thread is an essential for sewing and quilting at my house. I've had my sewing machines adjusted to use nothing else. 6.19.2020
I needed to re-make my patio chair cushions. I decided to go bright and fun and happy and this fabric did the trick ! It was easy to work with, very good quality and perfect for the job. I am ordering more as of today to do some more pillows and for covered cording that I will use to do a tablecloth. Absolutely the best price around for this outdoor fabric. 6.18.2020
Color and texture is exactly as described. I make shower caddies from it and they hold up well without stabilizers. 6.17.2020
I ordered sample of Waverly Plumtree Paisley Current. What I received is a swatch of solid brown background with a magnolia. Not what I ordered. 6.13.2020
I had a spool of this and used it to baste motifs on a quilt in order to transfer a design from the black to the front. This is great thread for that--relatively stiff which makes it quite easy to thread a needle with as well. I still haven't used it for hand-quilting but will try with my next project. 6.13.2020
The Industry's Best Online Fabric Store
Welcome to BestFabricStore.com, your new favorite online upholstery fabric outlet! We offer excellent prices, unbeatable customer service, and the convenience of being able to shop and buy anywhere you are. Whether you're looking for upholstery fabrics or designer trims, you can find the perfect fabrics for your projects, commercial business, and more here. Browse our massive inventory and place an order today!
A Huge Selection of Quality Fabrics
at your Fingertips
If you're interested in fabric for home décor, utility needs, or something else, you'll find what you're looking for and so much more. We have a distribution center that's packed floor to ceiling with decorator fabrics, supplies, and trim, so we can set you up with exactly what you need right when you need it. From bridal and fashion fabrics to utility fabrics, our selection truly has it all no matter what type of projects or business you have. Customers have reupholstered vintage furniture and boat seats, created gorgeous drapery and bedding, and even crafted apparel for pets! For regular orders, we ship fabrics out within the next business day. For custom orders, we offer a rapid 5 to 10 business day turnaround.
Why Shop at BestFabricStore.com?
While other fabric stores fail to provide quality customer care, that simply isn’t us. Our online upholstery fabric outlet is large enough to offer a huge selection of products, yet small enough to care about every customer. Come to us for all kinds of fabric available at discount prices, delivered quickly and efficiently to your door. We're backed by more than 30 years in the industry and continue to pride ourselves on treating each customer with personal attention and support. Not sure which type of fabric will best fit your needs? Check out our Blog, Inspiration, and Design Help sections for visuals, how-to guides, technique tips, themed project ideas, and so much more. Not only can we provide the right fabrics, but we can help make sure your crafts turn out absolutely wonderful! Simply give us a call and we’ll guide you to the perfect options.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns by email or by phone at 205-487-8040. One of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.