Non-Cotton Drapery / Light Upholstery Fabric by the Pound Goody Bag
Non-Cotton Drapery / Light Upholstery Fabric by the Pound Goody BagHelp! Our fabric bits and pieces from our cuttings each day are piling up on us! We are offering these pieces below our cost and by the pound. *Sample photo is only a representation of what you may receive. All assortments will include a variety ranging from 1/2 yard - 3 yards each. Some pieces will be end roll remnants and some will be pieces that didn't pass our quality inspection for yardage orders.
• 54" wide and weighs apprx. 3/4 LB per yard so 1 LB = 1.33 yards (apprx.)
• Please expect imperfections such as wrinkles, spots and/or seams (no holes).
• 1/2 yard - 3 yards each piece.
• Perfect for small crafts and pillows where flaws can be worked around.
• Unable to take requests on exact measurements or colors.
• The more pounds you order, the greater your assortment will be but we will always get you the best assortment possible for the amount of pounds you order.
Medium Weight Drapery / Light to Medium Weight Upholstery
- Washing Tips
Washing Instructions & InfoQuick Tips
As a general rule, unless stated otherwise, home decorator products are recommended to be dry cleaned. This does not mean they will not wash well... It just means to wash at your own risk. If you intend to wash an item after it has been made, we strongly encourage you to test a small piece first to make sure it is suitable for washing; and if you are satisfied with the result, then proceed with washing the entire yardage. Also remember to wash the product in the same manner you will wash the project afterwards (i.e. Do not wash in a warmer temp. after your project has been made and do not dry in dryer if the initial yardage was not dried in dryer).
- 100% Cotton - Expect quite a bit of shrinkage and wrinkling to occur if washing 100% cotton products. And when dealing with home decor printed material, the print will sometimes fade. **We highly recommend 100% cotton materials be dry cleaned.
- 100% Polyester - Polyester products are normally ideal for washing. There should be little to no shrinkage or wrinkling. However, unless stated as washable, we still encourage washing a test piece first. Also, if there is a sheen to your fabric... It may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- Poly/Cotton Blends - Polyester and cotton blended materials can usually be washed, however, you may experience slight shrinkage and wrinkling. The rule still applies to test a small piece, and then, if satisfied, wash the entire yardage before making your project. The shiny material rule applies here too... If there is a sheen to your fabric, it may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- 100% Silk - Silks can be either hand washed and air dried or dry cleaned.
Please Note: We are providing this information as a customer service. If you choose to wash your materials, we strongly encourage a pre-wash test. And per our Return Policy: Returns are not accepted if washed or cut... So if it is vital that your material is washable, we recommend ordering a SAMPLE for your pre-wash test.
- Design Help
FREE SHIPPING orders $75+ | $7.95 less than $50 | FREE SHIPPING on samples (USA 48 States)
-We ship directly to the USA & internationally. APOs included.
-Orders ship from our warehouse by the next business day.
-Warehouse rush option is available during checkout.
*Please note that FREE & Flat Rate Shipping will utilize the least expensive method between UPS Sure Post (map not available), UPS Ground, and USPS. If a specific shipping method is required, please select that method during checkout.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL
ReturnsFull Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please return your unaltered order within 30 days of the original ship date for a full product refund. There is no need to contact us before returning an order unless a return is needed due to defective merchandise or an error on our part. If this is the case, please click here to contact us.
Policy Guidelines & Information
- All returns must postmarked within 30 days of the original ship date.
- All fabric and trim must be returned in its original shipping condition (i.e. uncut, unwashed, etc.).
- Unless due to our error, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any bonus points related to a returned order will be forfeited.
- For fastest processing, please include a copy of your original order receipt in the return package.
- SAMPLES, SWATCH BOOKS, BFG Items, REMNANTS, CATALOGS, and CUSTOM SEWING cannot be returned.
Ship or mail returns to:
1726 US Hwy 43
Winfield, AL 35594