Custom Panel Cutting - Up to 54" Long
- 0 Reviews
- Write review
Custom Panel Cutting - Up to 54" Long
*PLACE ORDERS ONLINE ONLY!*
Here at WarehouseFabricsInc.com, we understand how difficult it can be for the home sewer to cut a straight, squared up panel length for valances, curtains, tablecloths, etc. We are here to help you with that first step of your custom sewing project!
Shop around our website and add the quantity of fabric (up to 72" wide) you need to your shopping cart. You may find our yardage calculator helpful for some calculations. Then enter the requested information and for a $10 cutting fee per panel (up to 54" long), our custom workroom will square up and evenly cut your panels into the desired lengths you specify prior to the shipping of your order.
Our workroom lays the full width of the fabric out flat onto a large grid table for cutting panels with an electric rotary knife so you can rest assured that you will receive smooth, straight cuts and precise measurements. **Scissors work better on some fabrics and in those cases, they do opt for scissors for cutting your panels. If you want to check their measurements, be sure to use a Stanley brand measuring device. That's the only brand they trust. They've tried many others and found measurements to be incorrect.
*You can have us cut all your panels OR you may opt to have us only cut one of them and you can then use it as a guide/pattern to cut your remaining panel lengths yourself.
Best of all, you're only receiving a little help on the cutting... It's YOUR custom sewing project and you can still proudly say... "I MADE THIS!"
• CUT LENGTH: List the starting cut length you need in inches. This measurement will include all allowances such as your desired hems and headers.
• FABRIC CODE: List the product code of the fabric (up to 72" wide) you're purchasing today that you wish to have cut in specified lengths.
• FABRIC NAME: List the product name of the fabric you're purchasing today that you wish to have cut in specified lengths. *We require both the product code and name as an extra precaution to avoid errors.
• MATCHING REPEATS: Matching repeats on patterned fabrics is an important aspect of custom made projects and this service is included in the cutting fee for each panel - provided that you purchase enough fabric to allow for the repeat AND do not request that the repeats are not matched.
• ADDITIONAL INFO: If there is any additional information you wish to share, list it here.
• NO RETURNS: Since your panels are being custom cut in the lengths you request, we cannot accept returns on them. Remember that fabric colors may vary from what you see on your monitor. The texture and feel may be important to you also. We want you to be totally satisfied so we strongly encourage you to order a sample of the fabric you're interested in prior to getting your panels cut. You will find the "order sample" button on each fabric page. If the pattern is large, you should order 1 full yard to truly represent the fabric. You will be required to check the box agreeing that you understand there will be no returns so PLEASE avoid a personal mistake yourself and be sure to order a sample!
• DYELOTS: Even when ordering samples, keep in mind that fabric dyelots can differ from roll to roll. We continue selling our fabric even after samples are ordered, and by the time you receive your sample, it's possible that the roll your sample was cut from may be gone and we've began cutting from a new roll (with a new dyelot). If you order a sample and need the EXACT dyelot, you may want to send us a small piece of your sample back for confirmation that the match is exact.
• QUANTITY: Enter the quantity of panels you wish to have cut of the fabric selection you entered.
After you place your order, you can expect it to leave our warehouse within 3-7 BUSINESS days (time frame depends on current demands). This does not include the transit time it takes the shipping carrier to reach your destination. *Also, if you have other items on this same order, those items will ship with your cut panel lengths. If you prefer to have separate shipments, you must place your orders separately.
Whew! Now that that's all over with.... LET'S GET STARTED!
*Actual colors may vary depending on individual monitor settings
*Pattern direction runs up the roll unless pictured or stated otherwise
*Multiple yards of the same item are shipped in one continuous piece
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to drastically rising shipping costs, we're now having to send as many yards of fabric folded as we possibly can (up to 20 yards for most fabrics but up to 30 yards or more for lightweight fabrics). We do offer the option of a roll fee of $15 to ensure your fabric comes on a roll/tube as that is the minimum additional surcharge we incur for a tube by the carriers. We're so sorry it's come to this... We hate it, you hate it, we all hate it :(
$2 each-FABRIC = 6" Sample | TRIM = 2" Sample. Order 1 full yard if larger view is required.
(please note that we're unable to sell 1 yard of products with yardage minimums).
-If you need to see a specific COLOR, make your reasonable request on page 2 of checkout.
-Dye lots can vary from roll to roll. We may need your sample back if exact dye lot is necessary.
-Stock is not guaranteed. We continue selling our products after samples have been sent.
-Samples are not available for refund or credit.
Shipping-Regular sample orders are shipped FREE inside the USA via USPS first class mail.
-$5 Additional Fee for Non-USA sample shipments.
-Rush/priority shipping available at checkout.
- Washing Tips
Washing Instructions & InfoQuick Tips
As a general rule, unless stated otherwise, home decorator products are recommended to be dry cleaned. This does not mean they will not wash well... It just means to wash at your own risk. If you intend to wash an item after it has been made, we strongly encourage you to test a small piece first to make sure it is suitable for washing; and if you are satisfied with the result, then proceed with washing the entire yardage. Also remember to wash the product in the same manner you will wash the project afterwards (i.e. Do not wash in a warmer temp. after your project has been made and do not dry in dryer if the initial yardage was not dried in dryer).
- 100% Cotton - Expect quite a bit of shrinkage and wrinkling to occur if washing 100% cotton products. And when dealing with home decor printed material, the print will sometimes fade. **We highly recommend 100% cotton materials be dry cleaned.
- 100% Polyester - Polyester products are normally ideal for washing. There should be little to no shrinkage or wrinkling. However, unless stated as washable, we still encourage washing a test piece first. Also, if there is a sheen to your fabric... It may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- Poly/Cotton Blends - Polyester and cotton blended materials can usually be washed, however, you may experience slight shrinkage and wrinkling. The rule still applies to test a small piece, and then, if satisfied, wash the entire yardage before making your project. The shiny material rule applies here too... If there is a sheen to your fabric, it may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- 100% Silk - Silks can be either hand washed and air dried or dry cleaned.
Please Note: We are providing this information as a customer service. If you choose to wash your materials, we strongly encourage a pre-wash test. And per our Return Policy: Returns are not accepted if washed or cut... So if it is vital that your material is washable, we recommend ordering a SAMPLE for your pre-wash test.
- Design Help
FREE SHIPPING orders $75+ | $7.95 less than $50 | FREE SHIPPING on samples (USA 48 States)
-We ship directly to the USA & internationally. APOs included.
-Orders ship from our warehouse by the next business day.
-Warehouse rush option is available during checkout.
*Please note that FREE & Flat Rate Shipping will utilize the least expensive method between UPS Sure Post (map not available), UPS Ground, and USPS. If a specific shipping method is required, please select that method during checkout.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL
ReturnsFull Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please return your unaltered order within 30 days of the original ship date for a full product refund. There is no need to contact us before returning an order unless a return is needed due to defective merchandise or an error on our part. If this is the case, please click here to contact us.
Policy Guidelines & Information
- All returns must postmarked within 30 days of the original ship date.
- All fabric and trim must be returned in its original shipping condition (i.e. uncut, unwashed, etc.).
- Unless due to our error, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any bonus points related to a returned order will be forfeited.
- For fastest processing, please include a copy of your original order receipt in the return package.
- SAMPLES, SWATCH BOOKS, BFG Items, REMNANTS, CATALOGS, and CUSTOM SEWING cannot be returned.
Ship or mail returns to:
1726 US Hwy 43
Winfield, AL 35594