If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please return your unaltered order within 30 days of the original ship date for a full product refund.
There is no need to contact us before returning an order unless a return is needed due to defective merchandise or an error on our part. If this is the case, please click here to contact us.
Policy Guidelines & Information
- All returns must reach our warehouse within 30 days of the original ship date.
- All fabric and trim must be returned in its original shipping condition (i.e. uncut, unwashed, etc.).
- Unless due to our error, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any bonus points related to a returned order will be forfeited.
- For fastest processing, please include a copy of your original order receipt in the return package.
- SAMPLES (cut swatches), SWATCH BOOKS, REMNANTS, CATALOGS, and CUSTOM SEWING cannot be returned.
*Last but not least, y'all.... If you cut it, it's yours :) Please inspect your shipment prior to sending to a seamstress, upholstery shop, etc. to make sure you are satisfied. We will happily ship to an alternate person on your behalf as a courtesy, but please, please, pretty please make arrangements to make sure you are satisfied and everything is A-OK prior to any cutting or altering.
Ship or mail returns to:
1726 US Hwy 43
Winfield, AL 35594
After your return has been received
Customers that meet our return policy guidelines will receive a full product refund. You will receive a detailed confirmation once your refund has been processed. Please allow up to 2 weeks after it reaches our warehouse to receive a refund. This will give us the time we need to fully
inspect the shipment and process your refund. Customers that do not meet our return policy guidelines will be contacted.
All guidelines provided in our return policy also apply to exchanges. However, if you prefer an exchange over a refund, please complete our exchange form and send it and a copy of your original order along with your return . After the return and exchange are calculated, the remaining balance will be either refunded or charged to your account.