Tile Talk Cocoa Fabric
- 0 Reviews
- Write review
Tile Talk Cocoa FabricSoft and durable chenille jacquard fabric featuring large medallion designs in a tribal-like theme. Designs are bronze/brown on a tan background. Perfect for upholstery, heavy draperies, bed coverlets, headboards, cornices, pillows, and much much more. Soft-medium drape.
Heavy Weight Drapery / Medium Weight Upholstery
Contents: 44% Rayon / 33% Polyester / 23% Cotton
Vertical Repeat: 10"
Horizontal Repeat: 7"
Fabric Weave: Damask / Jacquard, Chenille
Design: Southwestern / Tribal, Geometric, Diamond, Medallion
*Actual colors may vary depending on individual monitor settings
*Pattern direction runs up the roll unless pictured or stated otherwise
*Multiple yards of the same item are shipped in one continuous piece
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to drastically rising shipping costs, we're now having to send as many yards of fabric folded as we possibly can (up to 20 yards for most fabrics but up to 30 yards or more for lightweight fabrics). We do offer the option of a roll fee of $15 to ensure your fabric comes on a roll/tube as that is the minimum additional surcharge we incur for a tube by the carriers. We're so sorry it's come to this... We hate it, you hate it, we all hate it :(
$2 each-FABRIC = 6" Sample | TRIM = 2" Sample. Order 1 full yard if larger view is required.
(please note that we're unable to sell 1 yard of products with yardage minimums).
-If you need to see a specific COLOR, make your reasonable request on page 2 of checkout.
-Dye lots can vary from roll to roll. We may need your sample back if exact dye lot is necessary.
-Stock is not guaranteed. We continue selling our products after samples have been sent.
-Samples are not available for refund or credit.
Shipping-Regular sample orders are shipped FREE inside the USA via USPS first class mail.
-$5 Additional Fee for Non-USA sample shipments.
-Rush/priority shipping available at checkout.
- Washing Tips
Washing Instructions & InfoQuick Tips
As a general rule, unless stated otherwise, home decorator products are recommended to be dry cleaned. This does not mean they will not wash well... It just means to wash at your own risk. If you intend to wash an item after it has been made, we strongly encourage you to test a small piece first to make sure it is suitable for washing; and if you are satisfied with the result, then proceed with washing the entire yardage. Also remember to wash the product in the same manner you will wash the project afterwards (i.e. Do not wash in a warmer temp. after your project has been made and do not dry in dryer if the initial yardage was not dried in dryer).
- 100% Cotton - Expect quite a bit of shrinkage and wrinkling to occur if washing 100% cotton products. And when dealing with home decor printed material, the print will sometimes fade. **We highly recommend 100% cotton materials be dry cleaned.
- 100% Polyester - Polyester products are normally ideal for washing. There should be little to no shrinkage or wrinkling. However, unless stated as washable, we still encourage washing a test piece first. Also, if there is a sheen to your fabric... It may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- Poly/Cotton Blends - Polyester and cotton blended materials can usually be washed, however, you may experience slight shrinkage and wrinkling. The rule still applies to test a small piece, and then, if satisfied, wash the entire yardage before making your project. The shiny material rule applies here too... If there is a sheen to your fabric, it may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- 100% Silk - Silks can be either hand washed and air dried or dry cleaned.
Please Note: We are providing this information as a customer service. If you choose to wash your materials, we strongly encourage a pre-wash test. And per our Return Policy: Returns are not accepted if washed or cut... So if it is vital that your material is washable, we recommend ordering a SAMPLE for your pre-wash test.
- Design Help
FREE SHIPPING orders $75+ | $7.95 less than $50 | FREE SHIPPING on samples (USA 48 States)
-We ship directly to the USA & internationally. APOs included.
-Orders ship from our warehouse by the next business day.
-Warehouse rush option is available during checkout.
*Please note that FREE & Flat Rate Shipping will utilize the least expensive method between UPS Sure Post (map not available), UPS Ground, and USPS. If a specific shipping method is required, please select that method during checkout.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL
ReturnsFull Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please return your unaltered order within 30 days of the original ship date for a full product refund. There is no need to contact us before returning an order unless a return is needed due to defective merchandise or an error on our part. If this is the case, please click here to contact us.
Policy Guidelines & Information
- All returns must postmarked within 30 days of the original ship date.
- All fabric and trim must be returned in its original shipping condition (i.e. uncut, unwashed, etc.).
- Unless due to our error, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any bonus points related to a returned order will be forfeited.
- For fastest processing, please include a copy of your original order receipt in the return package.
- SAMPLES, SWATCH BOOKS, BFG Items, REMNANTS, CATALOGS, and CUSTOM SEWING cannot be returned.
Ship or mail returns to:
1726 US Hwy 43
Winfield, AL 35594