Custom Valance - Euro Pleat 2 Finger
- 0 Reviews
- Write review
Custom Valance - Euro Pleat 2 FingerCode: CUSTOMV-EURO2
Handcrafted with pride just for you right here in the USA!Why settle for factory produced cookie cutter window treatments if you don't have to? Now that you've found us, you're no longer limited to the pre-made valances that stores offer. We have close to 4000 fabrics to choose from (and oodles of decorative trims too!) so you can create your own unique look - and leave all the sewing to us!
We offer EXTREMELY competitive prices for custom sewing along with easy ordering. Simply order the quantity of fabric needed (and lining/interlining if desired) to complete your project, then fill out the form above. Amy will get started sewing your custom window treatment(s) right away and will have your order ready to ship in 7-10 business days.
No Hidden ChargesThe total price of your custom made window treatment is the cost of your selected materials plus the listed labor charges for custom sewing. Shop around on other sites that offer custom sewing. First you'll find that our prices are practically unbeatable, but you'll also find that most stores leave you guessing about the specific fabric prices and labor charges. Not us! Our fabrics and labor charges are all priced separately so you'll know exactly what you're paying for. Simply add all items to your shopping cart to see your total cost.
Small Town PricesWhy are we so much cheaper? It's not for lack of quality, we guarantee that! It's because we operate our business in the small town of Winfield, AL (which has been jokingly referred to as Mayberry) and our overhead costs are much less than that of stores in larger cities. This means we don't have our prices hiked up to cover high priced rent. Even better... We've been in business at the same location since 1984 and our buildings are already paid for in full :) So what you're getting is quality fabric and top notch workmanship at small town prices. You can't beat that with a stick!
Details* We meet the professional quality standard of 2.5 x fullness when working with light and medium weight drapery fabrics. So for a gorgeous full look, we strongly suggest to choose either a light weight or medium weight drapery fabric for your window treatment. But what if you find a thicker upholstery type fabric (such as velvet, chenille, tapestry, etc.) that you would just love to have your valance made of? Well, your wish is our command so go ahead and get that fabric! Your window treatment may not be quite as full and the upholstery fabric will be a bit of a booger to work with, but we're always up for a challenge and we'll make darn sure it still has a stunning custom look that you will be uber proud of.
* Rod size suggestions are based on 54" wide fabric @ 2.5 x fullness (for the highest quality look). Your specific measurements will determine the finished panel size.
* Valances are beautifully finished with a 2" double bottom hem and 1.5" double side hems (all blind stitched, of course).
* When fabric widths are sewn together, we make sure that fabric pattern repeats are meticulously matched so there will be no break in the pattern. But we don't just stop there! If you order multiple valances using the same fabric, we will even make sure that the fabric pattern is in the same position on each one. All your windows have to match, after all!
* Lining is HIGHLY recommended... Yep, we know it sucks to have the added expense of not only the drapery lining fabric but also the labor charges, but lining really helps to prolong the life of your valance by reducing sun fading and by adding body - which will make your valance hang beautifully and create a more tailored look. We think you'll see in the finished product that it's totally worth the extra cost. *For maximum sun blockage, you should opt for Blackout Lining (great for the bedrooms of sleepy heads).
* The addition of interlining will provide extra sound insulation and will add luxurious body and fullness for the most superior custom look. In other words... Interlining will give you that "WOW" factor.*Up charge of 50% labor for sheer.
Ordering other stuff you want sooner?Your entire order will all ship together. So if you're ordering other products that have nothing to do with the making of your window treatment and want those products shipped right away, you'll need to place separate orders. Otherwise if you don't mind waiting, you'll receive all your stuff when we finish sewing.
*Actual colors may vary depending on individual monitor settings
*Pattern direction runs up the roll unless photographed or stated otherwise
*Multiple yards of the same item are shipped in one continuous piece
- Washing Tips
Washing Instructions & InfoQuick Tips
As a general rule, unless stated otherwise, home decorator products are recommended to be dry cleaned. This does not mean they will not wash well... It just means to wash at your own risk. If you intend to wash an item after it has been made, we strongly encourage you to test a small piece first to make sure it is suitable for washing; and if you are satisfied with the result, then proceed with washing the entire yardage. Also remember to wash the product in the same manner you will wash the project afterwards (i.e. Do not wash in a warmer temp. after your project has been made and do not dry in dryer if the initial yardage was not dried in dryer).
- 100% Cotton - Expect quite a bit of shrinkage and wrinkling to occur if washing 100% cotton products. And when dealing with home decor printed material, the print will sometimes fade. **We highly recommend 100% cotton materials be dry cleaned.
- 100% Polyester - Polyester products are normally ideal for washing. There should be little to no shrinkage or wrinkling. However, unless stated as washable, we still encourage washing a test piece first. Also, if there is a sheen to your fabric... It may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- Poly/Cotton Blends - Polyester and cotton blended materials can usually be washed, however, you may experience slight shrinkage and wrinkling. The rule still applies to test a small piece, and then, if satisfied, wash the entire yardage before making your project. The shiny material rule applies here too... If there is a sheen to your fabric, it may diminish slightly after each wash. Please take this into consideration.
- 100% Silk - Silks can be either hand washed and air dried or dry cleaned.
Please Note: We are providing this information as a customer service. If you choose to wash your materials, we strongly encourage a pre-wash test. And per our Return Policy: Returns are not accepted if washed or cut... So if it is vital that your material is washable, we recommend ordering a SAMPLE for your pre-wash test.
- Design Help
FREE SHIPPING orders $50+ | $4.95 less than $50 | FREE SHIPPING on samples (USA 48 States)
-We ship directly to the USA & internationally. APOs included.
-Orders ship from our warehouse by the next business day.
-Warehouse rush option is available during checkout.
*Please note that FREE & Flat Rate Shipping will utilize the least expensive method between UPS Sure Post (map not available), UPS Ground, and USPS. If a specific shipping method is required, please select that method during checkout.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL
ReturnsFull Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please return your unaltered order within 30 days of the original ship date for a full product refund. There is no need to contact us before returning an order unless a return is needed due to defective merchandise or an error on our part. If this is the case, please click here to contact us.
Policy Guidelines & Information
- All returns must postmarked within 30 days of the original ship date.
- All fabric and trim must be returned in its original shipping condition (i.e. uncut, unwashed, etc.).
- Unless due to our error, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any bonus points related to a returned order will be forfeited.
- For fastest processing, please include a copy of your original order receipt in the return package.
- SAMPLES, SWATCH BOOKS, BFG Items, REMNANTS, CATALOGS, and CUSTOM SEWING cannot be returned.
Ship or mail returns to:
1726 US Hwy 43
Winfield, AL 35594